- UI Element States Pseudo-Classes (CSS Foundations)
- Pseudo-Elements – ::first-line and ::first-letter (CSS Foundations)
- Psuedo-Elements – ::before and ::after (CSS Foundations)
- Selectors Review (CSS Foundations)
- Earned Advanced Selectors Badge (CSS Foundations)
- Evaluating Responses (Career Foundations)
- Preparation (Career Foundations)
- Blocks, Procs, and Lambdas (exercises 1-11)
Learn Ruby The Hard Way
- Exercise 25
- I started Exercise 26, but I really disliked Exercise 25 and immediately balked at the idea of having to refactor the code on this. I made the most obvious corrections and MAY come back to this later. Considering I’m simultaneously doing Codecademy’s Ruby course and have already completed Team Treehouse’s Ruby course I don’t think I’m setting myself up for failure if I don’t complete this exercise.
- Exercise 27…I’m already familiar with boolean logic and the operators listed in this exercise, so I don’t need to memorize them.
*Randomly browsed the Ruby Style Guide on Github
*Good explanation of Boolean Logic (makes sense now!) from Natasha the Robot’s blog